Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Passed my SAC-IT

So today was a day of ups and downs. I woke up tired, was at work for a short time when I got bit by a dog :( Damn did that hurt! I thought when my finger finally was out of it's mouth that the tip of it would be gone. It wasn't gone....just a little bleeding and throbbing. Went to urgent care, got bandaged, and then he told me to go home and not back to work. Then I spent the next few hours stapling fliers for Donna. Brought coffee and dinner to Donna, then to my aunts to watch American Idol and catch up. Oh and the brakes on my car are sooooooo bad, sounds like I'm landing an airplane. Thanks to my wonderful cousin Jeremy, they will be fixed Saturday! I came home tonight, my head hurting with a headache and I decided that I needed to just take my SAC-IT test and just get it over with, stop fearing failure. So I did it, and I passed! Now I can look into getting back into a counseling job. 80 days until our family cruise....things may be looking up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment