Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Do you know me?

I haven't blogged in awhile but Aunt Lori said that I should keep at it and that she enjoys reading my blog. To catch all of you up on the basics on my life. It has consisted of work, work, Thanksgiving, and then more work. I don't remember if I mentioned in past blogs about the guy who just randomly disappeared at the time of the fire. I didn't know what went wrong, and I still don't. I do know that him and I have been friends for years and it took me awhile to move past that friend line. Now that I did, I don't know if I can ever go back. I want him in my life, and I miss him. I wonder what could have been and what should have been. He was the one saying not to worry because we would make it. Then he turns aroung and is the one to leave. An excuse that I wouldn't like his friends. Really? If I like him then I'd accept his friends because I care for him. I am hoping that he will come around and change his mind and come back into my life. I know mnay of you will say too bad and move on. But I believe that he truly is a good guy and I can't give up on him. I hurt my back again walking an unruly newfoundland. My back hurts so bad and the urgent care doctor just prescribed me an anti-inflammatory, which I am already on one. It doesn't seem to be helping. I've had a lot going on in my head and some that I just can't talk about. So in order to get those thoughts out of my head I need things to distract my mind from them because if I don't then I will go crazy. So I read, watch Netflix, spend some time with Donna (to free some of my thoughts in my head), and hanging out with my bff Anna. I have a lot of fun with her. About a month ago we went out and I had a blast (which I hadn't in a long time). I got completely drunk, sang, danced, and made out with a guy in the middle of the bar and all the way home. It was very liberating! There are mnay other things that I have on my mind but some don't see this so they just assume. So it brings to me the question, Do you really know me? (This all came to mind when most everyone turned there backs on me because they didn't understand my way of grieving). If you really know me you'll have answers to the following quesitons, I'd love to hear them. You don't have to comment right on my blog, you can send me a private message on facebook or you can email me at mlinarkl@yahoo.com. 1. What parts of my past do I look back on the most? 2. What is going on in my head 24/7? 3. What are my hurts? 4. What are my dreams? 5. What are my fears? 6. What are my likes? 7. What are my dislikes? 8. What do I love? 9. What is my style? 10. What are my goals? 11. What makes me sad? 12. What makes me happy? 13. What I don't like to talk about? 14. What do I like to talk about? 15. Who do I trust? 16. Who don't I trust? 17. What are my favorite hair products/make up/shampoo/conditioner? 18. What I miss? 19. What I don't miss? 20. What my favorite color is? 21. What is my eye color? 22. What is something you can admire me for? I guess I just want to know who knows me and those that just make assumptions. I do really want to hear responses to these questions. If you don't know them, give honest answers, even if they are just assumptions that you have made.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I know lots of answers to your questions :) but...... I really am glad your blog is back, I missed this so....I need to talk with you over a snack or a dinner(sushi) since i owe you for the past year:) sorry... so until then you take care and hang in there...Marty:)

    ReplyDelete